What is CBG?
What is CBG and what are its effects?
What is CBG?
Effects of CBG
CBG or CBD?
- Gaoni, Y., & Mechoulam, R. (1964). Isolation, structure, and partial synthesis of an active constituent of hashish. Journal of the American chemical society, 86(8), 1646-1647.
- Russo, E. B., Cuttler, C., Cooper, Z. D., Stueber, A., Whiteley, V. L., & Sexton, M. (2021). Survey of Patients Employing Cannabigerol-Predominant Cannabis Preparations: Perceived Medical Effects, Adverse Events, and Withdrawal Symptoms. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research.
- Formukong, E. A., Evans, A. T., & Evans, F. J. (1988). Analgesic and antiinflammatory activity of constituents of Cannabis sativa L. Inflammation, 12(4), 361-371.
- Deiana, S. (2017). Potential medical uses of cannabigerol: a brief overview. Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies, 958-967.
- Appendino, G., Gibbons, S., Giana, A., Pagani, A., Grassi, G., Stavri, M., … & Rahman, M. M. (2008). Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure− activity study. Journal of natural products, 71(8), 1427-1430.
- Granja, A. G., Carrillo-Salinas, F., Pagani, A., Gómez-Cañas, M., Negri, R., Navarrete, C., … & Muñoz, E. (2012). A cannabigerol quinone alleviates neuroinflammation in a chronic model of multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, 7(4), 1002-1016.
- Brierley, D. I., Whalley, B. J., & Williams, C. M. (2013). Modulation of feeding behaviour by the non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid cannabigerol. Proceedings of Pharmacology, 2013. London: British Pharmacological Society.
- Ligresti, A., Moriello, A. S., Starowicz, K., Matias, I., Pisanti, S., De Petrocellis, L., … & Di Marzo, V. (2006). Antitumor activity of plant cannabinoids with emphasis on the effect of cannabidiol on human breast carcinoma. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 318(3), 1375-1387.
More about CBD
The hemp flower has multiple beneficial properties, since it has a great analgesic and anti-inflammatory capacity. In addition, it is also considered antiemetic (reduces nausea), anxiolytic, antioxidant, neuroprotective, antipsychotic, antitumor, bactericidal and immunomodulatory.
Using cannabis cream for pain is becoming more and more common. The reason is very simple: just apply it to the painful area and wait a few minutes for it to take effect. In other words, it is a simple and effective product that can help us cope with certain types of pain.
It’s already a fact, CBD oil is on the rise and The Tree CBD has the best. CBD oils have many properties thanks to their composition with all or most of the active components of hemp.